We can offer a range of services for cPanel covering everything from comprehensive initial server setups, to optimization, migrations and more!
cPanel Setup Bundle | Price: £30.00 [Order Here]
We will install cPanel on your server (If required) and carry out a thorough check of your servers configuration, including proven methods and utilities to enhance your servers performance, security and usability. This can also be used on existing servers, though if you are having specific security issues you would be better suited to our cPanel Security Bundle.
Hardening & Security
- Update operating-system, kernel and all server related software
- Disable unused & potentially vulnerable services.
- Limit access to select system binaries.
- Harden /etc/host.conf and /etc/sysctl.conf.
- Harden temporary system directories (/tmp, /var/tmp and /dev/shm).
- Installation of ConfigServer Firewall.
- Installation of ConfigServer Login Failure Daemon (LFD).
- Installation of CHKRootKit with daily cronjob
- Installation of RKHunter with daily cronjob
- Installation of Linux Malware Detect (LMD)
- Installation of Mod_Security.
- Install ClamAV File/Email Antivirus
- Disable dangerous PHP functions
- Disable root and anonymous FTP access
- Restrict root access to SSH, enable logging and change default port.
- Restrict external access to mySQL
- Disable compilers for underprivileged users.
- Enable shell fork bomb protection.
- Enable php open_basedir protection.
- Enable background process killer.
- Enable reccomended cPanel "Tweak settings".
- (Optional) Email notification on root login to SSH.
- Installation/configuration of SpamAssassin & ClamAV
- Configure increased logging functions
- Configure Realtime Blackhole Lists (RBLs).
- Configure Dictionary Attack Protection.
- Configure Rate Limiting
- Install Razor2 collaborative filtering engine
- Install DCC collaborative filtering engine
Optimization, Monitoring + Additional Software
- Install RFXN System Priority (SPRI).
- Install Configserver Explorer (CSE)
- Install Sysstat Package (sar, iostat etc)
- Install iftop
- Install iotop
- Install MultiTail
- Apache Optimization
- MySQL Optimization
Custom Kernel Update | Price: £15.00 [Order Here]
A new version of the Linux operating system (Kernel), is released every 2-3 months. Compared to other operating systems such as Microsoft Windows which has a new release every 2-3 years!
If your system is running a bit slow, or could just use that extra bit of performance, we can build a custom kernel from the latest mainline or LTS tree to give your server a noticable speed boost.
Typically by updating your kernel release you will benefit from newer and improved drivers, improved scheduling and improved filesystem performance.
- Upto 40% performance improvement / load reduction for CentOS 5 systems
- Upto 15% performance improvement / load reduction for CentOS 6 systems
- iptables will be updated if required + check functionality of your firewall (If installed)
High End Optimization Service | Price: £125.00 [Order Here]
If you want to ensure the best possible performance for your visitors, this is the plan for you. Unlike the general optimization carried out in our standard setup services, one of our senior system administrators will setup Apache and MySQL based specifically on your server specifications and current usage patterns by making adjustments and monitoring in real-time over a period of hours. We will also look at improving your CPU and I/O performance by building a custom kernel for your server.
- Expert Apache and MySQL Optimization
- Filesystem/Kernel level Tuning
- (Optional) Installation of Unixy Varnish (Small Monthly subscription required)
cPanel Security Bundle | Price: £100 - £150. Please contact us to discuss.
This service is aimed specifically at existing production servers which are having security or SPAM issues, or if you just want that extra peice of mind that your server has a good level of security. This carries a high price due to the amount of time and expertise involved to remove malware from production systems without requiring drastic measures such as an OS reinstall.
- Update of operating system, kernel and all server-related software
- Review configuration of major services and make changes as required
- Vulnerability scanning of all user home directories using ClamAV + RFXN signatures for known exploits
- Vulnerability scanning of all system and cPanel users for weak passwords
- Scanning of existing rootkits using various utilities & gained knowledge
cPanel FFMPEG Installation | Price: £15.00 [Order Here]
If you want to host youtube-clone, or other video/streaming sites you need FFmpeg-php. We can install FFmpeg-php along with the codecs listed below. If you need another codec, just ask and we should be able to do it for you.
- Tools: ffmpeg-php, FLVTool2, MP4Box, Mplayer, Mencoder
- Codecs: libxvid, libfaac, libx264 and libtheora
cPanel Account Migrations / Backup Restoration | Price: Variable. Please Contact Us for a quote.
Do you need to move 2x, 5x, or 1000x cPanel accounts from one server to another? Or Restore backups after a system crash? With our dedicated 24x7 support desk we can reliably migrate or restore large numbers of cPanel accounts saving you significant time and sleepless nights.
Monthly Recurring Management
Our monthly management services are designed to deliver 24x7 access to expert advice whenever you need it. Or we can manage everything for you even down to hardware working directly with your preferred datacentre (Additional costs apply).
We don't interact with your customers or provide end-user support, but if you have an issue just open a ticket and we will be happy to help.
Reactive cPanel Recurring Management | Price: £20/Month for Dedicated Servers
[Order Here] | £15/Month for VPS [Order Here]
This is probably one of the best value monthly server management packages for cPanel on the market today! "Reactive" management means that we are always here for you, but you need to submit tickets for any work to be carried out on your server.
- Access to our Helpdesk (Staffed 24x7x365)
- 1 Hour response time guarantee for your support tickets
- Unlimited Tickets, and no limits on "Admin Time"
- Full support for any cPanel/WHM issues
- Full support for any issues with standard backend software (Apache, PHP, MySQL, Exim, Courier, Dovecot, BIND, PureFTPd etc)
- Best-effort support for 3rd party software such as additional PHP modules, Fantastico, RVskins, Softocalous
- Installation of common PHP/MySQL scripts
- General maintenance and updates carried out on request
- Security hardening and optimization carried out on request
- Migrations of accounts from one server to another
- Disaster recovery and server backup restoration
Proactive cPanel Recurring Management | Price: £40/Month for Dedicated Servers | £30/Month for VPS
Our "Proactive" management includes all of the great features of our standard Reactive management, plus monitoring, automatic updates and more.
- 30 Minute response time guarantee for your support tickets
- 24x7 Monitoring of your server (HTTP, POP3, SMTP, IMAP, MYSQL, FTP, SSH)
- We can store your remote reboot / datacentre information and contact them if your server goes down
- Monthly Server health checks
- Monthly Vulnerability scanning of user home directories
- Monthly Vulnerability scanning for weak user account passwords
- Operating system and backend software updates as required
- PCI DSS Compliance assistance*
- Support for advanced performance tuning through Nginx, Varnish etc.
* To achieve full PCI DSS Compliance it's often required to compromise some functionality, specifically plain-text protocols which can be an issue on servers in a shared hosting environment with multiple websites. In any case we will do our best to help and make reccomendations on how accomplish your requirements.